Terms and Conditions
- Shipping fees can be billed to sender or consignee depending on customers choice.
- If the shipment is rejected, the shipment will be returned to the sender and he will bear the shipping cost both ways.
- The sender should inform the consignee about the shipment and the shipment number.
- If the shipment is returned to the sender and he does not receive it within 3 months, Speed will have the right to withhold it, sell it, and dispose it.
- If the shipment is not received within 15 days after returning it to the sender, storage charges 2 LE will be charged per day per package or shipment.
- Speed is not liable for any loss or damage arising out of circumstances beyond Speed’s control. Speed will compensate up to 200 pounds for each shipping package
- Maximum waiting during shipment delivery is 15 minutes
- The company is committed to provide the best service and maximum effort to the client.